1. If you’ve never been to Dash n Drizzle you have to put this on your to do list. They have an unbelievable collection of vinegars from Italy and flavored olive oils from all over the world. Right now you can take advantage of their moving sale until they relocate next to Trek Bicycles in May.
2. If you’re looking for statement necklaces check out Apricot Lane. They have a great assortment of spring bling!
3. Party Party carries beautiful hostess gifts that don’t break the bank. Love these glam silver accessories!
4. Mama Jane’s Global Boutique has an amazing collection of jewelry, accessories, and home decor from artisans worldwide. All proceeds from Mama Jane’s are donated to selected non-profits benefiting the health, education and empowerment of women and children around the world.
5. I spotted these dog biscuits at 5 Oceans Fair Trade. Come to find out, they are from the Women’s Bean Project, a social enterprise based in Denver that employs chronically impoverished and unemployed women.
6. You can stock up on summer jewelry at Jenny Boston. You can get a lot of mileage out of these pretty neutral-hues.
7. Well there’s certainly no shortage of Jack Rogers sandals at Island Outfitters. They carry just about every color and style imaginable.
8. The Beehive is not only great for finding a variety of gifts but they also have this awesome swing chair.
9. Henry C. Reid has such a beautiful collection of Marco Bicego, you’ll want to buy one of each.
Tip: If you’ve never had your rings cleaned, bring them to Greg, the results are pretty astonishing.
10. If you’re looking for chic summer dresses visit La Moda. How sweet is this one?
11. Snappy Gator just received a new shipment of colorful spring dresses plus they have a serious amount of Alex and Ani bracelets.
12. The Grilled Cheese Eatery serves up fifteen different types of gourmet grilled cheese in addition to make-your-own salads and daily soups. Plus they have a bar so can enjoy a cocktail with your meal.
13. Buying a swimsuit just got a whole lot easier. Katie and Kelly at Swim ‘n Surf are experts when it comes to finding the right fit and promise they’ll get you into the perfect swimsuit just in time for summer.
14. And speaking of summer, check out these super cute beach bags at Vintage Garden Gifts.
15. In addition to their designer brands The Label Exchange has a large inventory of brand name jeans and on the first Thursday of each month they are all 50% off.